Stairbuilders and Manufacturers Association Membership Benefits
Get Support - Grow Your Business
- Code consultation - Full-time professional provides design, and technical solutions of interpretation and compliance.
- Manage your own "'SMA Member Page" with your logo and photos at www.stairways.org - links to your site and directs inquiries and leads to you.
- Valuable referral of SMA office inquiries - routed to the closest member.
- SMA Member Savings Program provides significant savings opportunities that include; MSC-Industrial Supply Company, Sherwin Williams, Lowes, ADP Payroll (25% average savings),FEDEX (22% average savings) OfficeMax and Staples (20% average savings),and much more. Learn more
Get Together - Network and Learn
- Regional Workshops each year and Annual Conference with live education opportunities.
- Online access to certification curriculum
- Discounted SMA Publications
- Member discounts for Events - Educational Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Forums.
- Develop Leadership Skills working with respected industry professionals
- Guide your business with valuable industry surveys and reports.
- Advertising and exhibiting opportunities
Get Informed - Stay on the Edge
- Stairways; the SMA’s quarterly news publication keeps you informed.
- Regular updates about special events and opportunities in the association.
- Access to the SMA code library and other valuable resources.
Get Recognized - Validate Your Standing in the Industry
- SMA StairCraft Awards - peer judged awards-competition honors products that best express: Aesthetic Value, Safe Use, Quality Workmanship, and Technical Challenge.
- SMA Professional Certifications
- Get SMA Architectural Educator Certification and provide Architects with the continuing education learning units they need for state licensure.
- SMA Code Certification promotes thorough understanding of your responsibilities and liability.
- A certificate of membership in the SMA and plaque for your organization.
- Proudly display and wear the SMA Member Logo.
Not Ready Yet, but want to stay in touch?
Subscribe to SMA Communications
Not Ready Yet, but want to do your part ?
Learn how your Contribution can make a difference!